Welcome to the Where are they now? Survey. A survey designed to see what you’ve been up to since your last Girls on Fire program.
Can you believe that Girls on Fire is five years old this year?! It’s been a whirlwind since we kicked off our incredible journey back in 2018. Now is the time to pause and reflect on just how far we’ve come. But guess what? We can’t do it without you!
We’re calling all past Girls on Fire program participants to tell us what’s been happening since you attended a Girls on Fire program – and what you’d love to see in the future
The ‘Where are you now?’ survey
Girls on Fire is on a mission to make an even bigger impact and ignite even more positive change. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our “Where are they now?” survey. It’s a research initiative designed to measure the long-term effects of Girls on Fire on your education, career, and volunteer choices.
What does the ‘Where are you now’ survey cover?
We’re digging deep into the effectiveness of Girls on Fire programs by examining:
- Your job, school, and volunteer decisions, and what they’ve led to, especially if it involves helping people.
- What do you think about disaster preparation and the training you received? Did it empower you? Did it help you after you finished the program.
- Do you crave more training and opportunities? Spoiler: We’re all ears and ready to make it happen.
Your responses in this survey will help us get a better idea of how Girls on Fire has shaped your schooling and job opportunities, and your educational choices. We’re sure this research will help Girls on Fire programs get even better – and could even motivate more young women like you to pursue firefighting and emergency services jobs.
How will we use the research?
We’re always looking for the opportunity to improve the Girls on Fire experience. What you share will have a direct impact on how we run programs and what we include in the future. We also want these findings to help schools, government departments, and the private sector to back us, helping us empower even more young people. Creating a report that shares your honest insights will make that possible.
Are you ready to jump on board and shape the future of Girls on Fire? Click the link below to access the survey and dive right in:
Just a quick heads-up:
- Taking part in this survey is completely voluntary. We respect your privacy and that’s why it’s optional whether you give your email address.
- If you provide your email address, you can win an hour on Zoom with founder Bronnie Mackintosh to talk resilience, female empowerment, or emergency services.
- The survey closes June 10th 2023 – so hop to it.
- We will share the results on our social media after they publish them on the Girls on Fire blog in July 2023.
We can’t thank you enough for your incredible contribution. Your words will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Girls on Fire for years to come. Together, we’ll continue to ignite the flames of empowerment, resilience, and passion!